Patient Packing List
It’s important to the staff at Rivendell that our patients are comfortable throughout their entire stay. For that purpose, we’ve provided a packing list so patients know exactly what they should bring for a stay in our facility.
Patients/Guardians should pack the following items:
- All medications
- Legal documents
- Divorce Decree / Custody Order (as necessary)
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Insurance card
- Tennis shoes (no black soles)
- Undergarments (up to five pairs/sets)
- Four to five changes of clothing
- Toiletries (shampoo, hairbrush, deodorant, toothpaste/brush)
Help Is One Call Away
We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide a no-cost mental health assessment for you or your loved one. Call us at 800-264-5640, visit our facility, or message us to get started. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.